Monday, March 21, 2011

Bragging rights

Bradio and I went thrift store shopping on Saturday and got the greatest deals!



*Cute twisty vase-$2
*Brad's brown penny loafers for church-$8
*Cute, businessy heels-$4 (the original price sticker is still on them so I don't even think they've ever been worn.)
*Movies-$3 each. Hitch, LOTR (Brad's FAVORITE), and Hot Rod (not pictured because it ended up being a blank cd). Regardless, for a total of $23 we found lots of treasures!

The rest of the weekend was wonderful as well. We played doubles tennis on Friday and went to a pizza buffet. Saturday was spent thrift shopping, watching March Madness games, decorating our bookshelves and playing some more tennis. And Sunday, we went to ward choir. Very fun weekend with my hubby!

I don't know how long I'll be able to say this for so I want to note that I am tied for first in my family March Madness bracket group. (I won't mention that my brother in law who is also in first has TWO brackets...cough...cheater...cough) JK Aaron ;) I probably won't stay there for long because one of my final four teams is already gone. I have Duke going all the way so we'll see what happens. I'd be happy if Duke won but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if BYU came out on top! So really I want someone who put BYU to win the bracket challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment