Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A bipolar post.

Honestly I've been feeling depressed this week. I've been yelled at or snapped at by three unfriendly co-workers over the past week and a half. My Christmas account brings tension, stress, the "f" word (not by me but thanks for wondering), and everything but the jingle-jolly Christmas cheer and joy that is supposed to accompany the holiday season revolving around the Savior. And this may not sound like a big deal or something to cry over (even though I have), but I want a dog so bad. I've wanted one ever since we got married 2.5 years ago. We've never been able to have one and we are having the HARDEST time finding a new apartment to move into that will allow pets. Still looking though.

So in an effort to make myself feel better I am creating a list of things I am grateful for today:

-My husband and absolute best friend! I love coming home and having my day do a 180.
-Heavenly Father and that He listens to my prayers
-Jesus Christ and the comfort I feel through His infinite Atonement
-The comfort and guidance of the Holy Ghost
-My wonderful family! (Parents, stepparents, siblings (and step), in-laws, grandparents, nieces and nephew, and my best friends
-Playing with the dogs and holding kittens at the animal shelter, and how doggies can put a smile on anyone's face.
-Brad's sweet new boots that we got for a steal at Ross!
-My cute, stylish boots from F21 that are scheduled to be delivered on Thursday!
-The pink sunset I drove home in this evening
-Running and tennis
-Good music that gives me chills
-My friends at work who I enjoy being around everyday
-Colors - especially shades of blue, green and orange!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh we want a dog so bad too!! we keep going back and forth. If we get one it will have to be in the summer when kyle is out of school and we can potty train it. but it's expensive to pay the pet fee at our apt. boo. oh but i sure do want one! especially since kyle is so busy. I need a companion. ;)

    I wish we could play tennis w/ y'all. miss you.xo

    ReplyDelete