Wednesday, November 23, 2011

1. I LOVE my new boots! Sometimes I wear them around the house. Other times I look at them as they sit ruggedly and proudly on my floor. The insides are fluffy and comfortable and I think they're so cute! Plus they don't have to be worn the same way every time. They can be tied loosely or tightly, worn with leg warmers or tall socks, over or under jeans, with skirts, and etc.



(Brad's apple pie and lattice-decorating skills)


2. Brad got some new boots too. I am equally in love with them, as is he. I'll post a picture of his new guys later. I'm not sure why but I find it almost more enjoyable to shop for men's clothing.

3. Mom, Won and Bud are coming out here in April!!! I cannot wait - it seems almost too far away to start counting down. They're going to visit us in Idaho and we'll all go to Yellowstone. Then we're driving down to stay with Britt and Pat!

4. I get tomorrow off work! Brad and I are going to have Thanksgiving dinner with some friends from church and then brave the chaotic after-midnight hours of Black Friday.

5. I think I'd be content eating mint Oreos for Thanksgiving dinner. They are so tasty.

6. There is another piece of exciting news but I think I'll leave that for another post.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment