Sunday, October 31, 2010

When in Rome...



I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I love dressing up. It's my favorite part of Halloween. Brad agreed to be a gladiator and I think his costume turned out sweet!

Here are a few pictures of our fun...











Friday night the Petersen's had a great party! We love living so close to them and getting to see them and the Burgess' as often as we do. Aside from hanging out and checking out everyone's unique costumes, my favorite part of the night was tasting all of the potions and guessing their contents. Sarah decorated old bottles with spooky labels and filled them with various colored drinks. Everyone taste-tested each bottle, labeled "snake venom," "human flesh," and other fun things. We then had a contest to guess what was really in them.

Saturday, Brad and I hung out with some friends over at Jenaca and Stephen Jett's new home (which was beautiful by the way). Unfortunately we forgot our camera so we didn't get to snap any photos of the fun. Everyone had great costumes and we competed in various Minute to Win It games! Afterwards we watched Flightplan.

I hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment