Friday, April 1, 2011

Hairy

Seriously...I lose hairs all the time. They just fall off of me all over the place. It hasn't always been this bad. Some of the places we've found hair over the past 24 hours:

-on the bathroom sink, on the toilet, in the car, on Brad's stomach, in the macaroni and cheese water (before I started boiling the noodles), in the refrigerator, on the couch, on the floor all over, on my jackets...and probably more.

How do you prevent losing so many hairs? I read that birth control could be a cause of hair loss, but I seriously need a solution or I'm going to wake up looking like Howie Mandel before summer's over.

1 comment:

  1. Then just wait until you've had a baby. Then your hair REALLY falls out. (in clumps) It's sad. I feel like I'm losing all my hair.

    ReplyDelete