Thursday, January 13, 2011
Recipe for fun in negative-something degree weather
1. Go to a park in Rexburg, Idaho with a really cool person.
2. Wear three pairs of socks, a layer of plastic bags, and Pocahontas-style furry boots .
3. Put on a lot of shirts and hoodies. But make sure you, unlike Ralphie from A Christmas Story, can put your arms down.
4. Don't waste energy trying to build a snowman out of snow that doesn't stick together.
5. Play the following games:
-Fall face-forward in the snow without using your arms to stop yourself.
-Build a pile of snow at the bottom of a slide and swoosh into it.
-Pretend like you're a snake and make a tunnel.
-Throw one large iceball into the 18-inch snow. Then try to throw smaller iceballs into the crater you made.
-Make a cheesy sign that symbolizes you and your significant other.
-Jump off the swings and into the snow.
Posted by Tiffers at 1:35 PM