Thursday, January 13, 2011

A White Christmas...in Georgia!



I know it's a little late. But I've spent the last few weeks packing, unpacking, settling, meeting, applying, and figure-outing in a new home and a new phase of life.

My Christmas was wonderful! I went out to Atlanta a week before Brad (not fun), but I was able to make merry memories with my parents, siblings, grandparents and friends. It was so good to be with my family again! We shopped and baked and played my brother's favorite game (Monopoly) almost every night.

Finally, Brad joined me and we all partied. I feel that photojournalism is the way to go sometimes so here's my two-week, blissful Christmas break in pictures:

We had some family photos done. First: the family fishing; Second: my sisters and I!




Sleepy-eyed on Christmas morning


Mom and Won went "a little overboard."


Our family on Christmas Eve


Hanging out at Dad's







Quality best friend time and PAN mother/daughter Christmas party with two of my high school best friends Ashlea and Heather.



Jessie didn't want us to leave. We were running late for the airport and she wouldn't get out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment